Cool HCSB & ConEd Incentives for Brooklyn!
TUESDAY, JUNE 30TH, 6:30PM EST!
The NYC 2030 District and the Brooklyn Borough President’s office is hosting a Clean Cooling (+ Heating) webinar on June 30th from 6:30-8pm.
- Join us to learn about the Special NYC & NYS Energy Incentives that can save you money!
- Hear about the FREE Con Edison Audits (with NO strings attached) plus they can pay up to 50-60% of your project costs.
- Find out how JouleSmart offers no cost financing solutions that uses your energy savings to pay for your project.
Special Guest Presentation by the Urban Land Institute: Unlocking Hidden Value in Class B/C Office Buildings, which shows how improving the energy efficiency of Class B and C office buildings is doable with relatively simple, lower-cost measures that not only enhance building performance, but boost property values to make the buildings more competitive.
Let’s “Electrify” Brooklyn with Air Source Heat Pumps! Heat pumps are a more efficient heating and cooling option that eliminate fossil fuels, can provide up to 100 percent of your heating and cooling needs, and help you save on your energy bills.
Webinar Introductory Guest Speakers:
- Jeff Lowell – Policy Director, Office of the Brooklyn Borough President
- Scott Smith – Program Manager, Clean Heating and Cooling at NYSERDA
- Haym Gross – Founder & Co-Chair of the NYC 2030 District
- Antuan Cannon – Con Edison SMB Program Manager at Willdan
- Maria Fields – Co-Founder and Senior VP, at JouleSmart Solutions
- Monika Henn – Manager, Urban Land Institute Greenprint
- Frank Maricic – Co-Chair, NYC 2030 District (Moderator)