Job Title: Energy Auditor/Project Management for NYC Assignments
Job Description: An established Energy Efficiency Company is expanding into NYC. We are looking for individuals with strong building construction or HVAC experience to be BPI or HERS
Certified Energy Auditor. This is an opportunity to get in on a rapidly growing efficiency
company. We help consumers and small businesses save money, live more comfortably and stay healthy. Our focus is primarily energy efficiency, but we want to be fluent in all aspects of home improvement.
Tasks will include all phases of energy audits:
● walk‐through assessments
● full energy audits with blower door, combustion safety & IR Camera Analysis
● software calculations and final Reports
● Test‐Out reports after weatherization has been completed
● BPI Certification is desired, but not required
● Make recommendations and scope out high efficiency heat-pump installations.
● Engineering or science background is helpful
● Experience in building construction and HVAC.
● Customer service or sales background is helpful
● Must have excellent driving record and reliable car
● Drug, alcohol and a background testing may be required
● Good communication skills are a must.
● Computer skills are a must
● Building Performance (BPI), LEED or RESNET/HERS training
If you are interested in this position, please send an email with your resume and a
cover letter to Jill@GreenTeamLI.com.
About Green Team LI – We are a rapidly expanding
company in the green and efficiency movement operating on Long Island and NYC.
We perform energy and assessments and efficiency upgrades for residential
customers. We follow this up with a comprehensive set of services that allows our
customer to work with us for all of their energy efficiency needs.