The Con Edison Clean Heat Program is scheduled to restart on Jan. 17th 2023.
- Incentive levels for Multi-Family (>4 Units) ccASHP projects will be:$ 4,000./Dwelling Unit in Buildings up to 50 Units.
- Multi-Family Buildings over 50 Units are required to follow Custom method based on system size to calculate incentive levels.
- Additional incentives are available for Building Envelope improvements and Heat Pump Hot Water Heaters.
- Disconnection of Fossil Fuel Heating System is required. Incentives are capped at 50% of project cost.
- Program-wide monthly limits on ConEd incentive awards may delay implementation of individual projects.